Hi All,
I have the following code:
       bool insert(Uccls *_uccls, TCPAcclBucket *tcpAcclBucket){
             int nextCol;
               memcpy(&tcpAcclRec, tcpAcclBucket, sizeof (TCPAcclBucket));
                 bindColumns ....for tcpAcclRec
                //Execute statement
               sqlite3_step())
   }

Code to call the insert function:
     begin transaction
     for (int i = 0 ....... ) {
           insert ...
    }
    end transaction

So I am thinking to have the bindColumns the tcpAcclRec before the for loop so
no need to bind the column every single insert.
So I took out the  bindColumns ....for tcpAcclRec in the insert function and
move right after the begin transaction as below
  begin transaction
   bindColumns ....for tcpAcclRec
     for (int i = 0 ....... ) {
           insert
    }
    end transaction
The program is crashed right on sqlite3_step()). Do you know what is missing
here.
I only need to bind all the columns only once time and copy the new data to the
memory location (tcpAcclRec)
Again the program is crash right after sqlite3_step()) if I move the
bindColumns ....for tcpAcclRec out of the insert
Thanks in advance for the help.
JP

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs