I have 2 PHP 5 scripts simulatneously that just access a sqlite 3 DB and update a entry or two or insert a new row. They do not change the schema of the DB however periodically I get the following error . Can you explain 1) how we would get this and 2) how to stop it.

Error!: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 17 database schema has changed

Thanks for your help

Tom

PS I also see periodically a DB locked error which shuts down a script yet I am doing only simple times and nothing is taking a long time.