"Brown, Daniel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Morning List,
>
> I've just started experimenting with SQLite to see if I can replace our
> current custom embedded database solution with it and trying to port
> SQLite to some of our embedded platforms. Are there are any testing
> frameworks (unit tests would be great) for SQLite?  I'd like to be able
> to automatically verify I've not broken anything in my porting or
> tinkering,
>
> I've had a look round the website but I've not managed to find anything
> there.

Something like 65% of the SQLite source code in the standard
download is devoted exclusively to testing.  Only 35% of the
code actually becomes part of a production build.

The test scripts are written in TCL.  You'll need to have a
TCL implementation available for your target in order to run
the tests.  Assuming you have TCL installed, just do:

     make fulltest

and a bunch of tests will run that given on the order of 98%
test coverage.

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>