I doubt it, you are obviously aggressive enough to learn more than the
Mickysoft studio.

Honestly, how many Visual XXXXX programmers do you know that have come
from the "rank and file?"  As a consultant, I have seen a very large
proportion who have.  I admire anyone who has the desire and ambition to
better himself.  I just don't agree with management when they take the
least cost approach to their technical hiring.

But, that is one of the main reasons there are so many "place holders"
in companies.  Those same companies readily hire outside expertise to
accomplish their technical tasks, because internally they lack the
technical strength.

Fred