Hi,

I think you should look at "PRAGMA table_info(table-name);" instead:

For each column in the named table, invoke the callback function once with information about that column, including the column name, data type, whether or not the column can be NULL, and the default value for the column.

Ronny

I am wondering if someone did a function (the language doesn't care very
much) to get the table information and want to share him/her code.

I know that you can have the SQL definition of a table doing a "select *
from sqlite_master where type='table' ", but I need to parse SQL and
understand it.