Hi,

I'm a newb when it comes to database design, so please forgive me if
this question is obvious.

With sqlite (or any database 'mysql') if you have a table, can you
insert thousands, millions, billions,... of rows? I know this all
depends on the details, but I'm just trying to get an idea.

Also, say you index one of the columns, and there are millions of rows
in the database, but each unique index has 100 items. If you search for
a particular index, what is the Big O notation associated with this
lookup?

Thanks,
Bob Rossi