Lothar Scholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have to write an sqlite syntax highligher for an editor
> and at the moment i use the following token BNF syntax.
>
> ident := '_' | letter ( letter | '_' | digit )*
>
> Is this correct?

This is correct depending on your definition of "letter"
and "digit".  SQLite understands letter to be any unicode
charater in the range 65-90, 97-122, or 128 and greater.
SQLite understands digit (in this context only) to be
unicode characters 48-57 and also the character 36.
See ticket number #1066 for information about the use
of character 36 as a digit.

--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>