Trying to figure out why (with one particular customer) some queries have
very different timings on one machine compared to another machine.
It has to do with updating one particular SQLite table with more recent data
from an Interbase table.

I give the database (S for SQLite and I for Interbase), SQL query and time
in seconds of slow machine and fast machine:

DB|Query|slow PC|fast PC
S|SELECT MAX(ENTRY_ID) FROM ENTRY_ATTRIBUTES|0.26|8.46
I|SELECT ENTRY_ID, ATTRIBUTE_TYPE, TYPE_SPECIFIC_INFO,
NUMERIC_VALUE FROM ENTRY_ATTRIBUTE WHERE ENTRY_ID > 15085882|0.05|0.07
S|INSERT OR IGNORE INTO ENTRY_ATTRIBUTES VALUES(?,?,?,?)|7.51|0.14
S|analyze ENTRY_ATTRIBUTES|431.96|0.03

All I can think of is that somehow there is something wrong with the SQLite
table ENTRY_ATTRIBUTES on the slow machine and I suggested dropping that
table and making a new one, but that made no difference. The application
that runs this is exactly the same on both machines. The slow machine is
actually slightly slower specification wise, but that can't explain the huge
differences in timings.

I think the only way for me to find is to get hold of that SQLite file, but
for now having some trouble getting hold of this file.
Any ideas?

RBS