Hello Clark,
I am using Apache + Fast-CGI :)
But my next move will be to mod_perl.
Currently I have only idea to use something like
Cache::SharedMemoryCache or Cache::Memcached for implementing caching
inside my application.
What are you thinking about this?
If you have any interesting ideas or knowledge - it'll be great if you
share it with me.

--
Alexander Batyrshin aka bash
bash = Biomechanica Artificial Sabotage Humanoid