Hello Bharath Booshan L,

yes, with SQLiteSpy you can do this:

drop table if exists t;
create table t (id integer primary key, filepath text);
insert into t values (1, '/Volumes/Backup/MyMovies/MyMovie.mp4');
insert into t values (2, '/Volumes/Backup/MyMovies/Hello.mp4');
insert into t values (3, '/Volumes/Tiger/MyMovie.mov');
select * from t where filepath regexp '/MyMovie(\.[^\.]+)*$';

Ralf