Hey all,

I'm thinking about upgrading to v3.5.4 the latest SQLite from v3.4.0 for the
next release of Run BASIC, and I'm wondering about a couple of things:

1) Do I need to change the way I make calls to the database engine?  Is the
API the same?  I probably wouldn't have too much trouble figuring this out
myself except that I'm using someone else's library code to interface with
SQLite.

2) Is there any difference between the database file formats for these two
versions?

Thanks,

-Carl Gundel
http://www.runbasic.com