I don't understand your question at all.

On 2/7/08, jose isaias cabrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> I would like to have the results of a select be returned sorted in an
> specific way.  Let me show you what I mean:
>
> sqlite> SELECT PSubClass FROM LSOpenJobs WHERE subProjID = 2190 GROUP BY

But, first... why are you using GROUP BY above when you have no
aggregate function (Count, Max, Min, Sum, etc.) in your query?

> PSubClass;
> DOC-Trans
> DTP
> PM
> Post-Proc
> Pre-Proc
> sqlite>
>
> What I would like is to have the SELECT result be,
>
> Pre-Proc
> Post-Proc
> DOC-Trans
> DTP
> PM
>
> is this possible?  Yes, I know I can sort it in the program, but how can I
> get this special sort from the DB?

What is the logic above? Without you telling us why Pre-Doc is before
Post-Proc is before DOC-Trans, and so on, how can we guess what your
logic is for the sort? In other words, please explain what makes the
above sort "special"?