-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Johnstone, Simon
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 11:11 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Join trouble

I am having serious trouble creating a join on my database. I have
tested it in other databases and it works so it must be a problem with
sqlite and the join??? I don't know but am really struggling.

$query = "SELECT name, username, currency, company, salescontact,
orders2006, orders2007, sales2006, sales2007, company FROM tblusers,
tblcompany WHERE tblusers.company = tblcompany.company";

The page loads up but there is just no data from the database, if I use
any of the databases on their own they work fine its only when I join
them

Cheers for any help

Simon Johnstone

Customer Service Data Officer

Tel + 44 (0) 1484 465 500 Ext 5154

Fax: +44 (0) 1484 465 586

E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Web: www.davidbrown.com <blocked::http://www.davidbrown.com/>

David Brown Engineering Limited

Company No 331925 England

Park Works, Park Road, Huddersfield HD4 5DD England