"Igor Tandetnik" wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> "jose isaias cabrera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> why is it that your sqlite replies come as NewsGroups posts?
>
> I'm posting via GMane interface (www.gmane.org)
>
>> I can
>> not reply to them because my company does not allow replies to
>> newsgroups.
>
> I don't understand this statement. The message comes to you as an email,
> right? Just reply to it as you would to any email. Gmane will do the
> right thing: send it as an email to the list, and also reflect is as a
> newsgroup post in GMane newsgroup. There's nothing special you need to
> do.

Aaah, my friend, I wish it was that easy. .-)  You are young and have not
being touched by the "security" of the enterprise/corporate world, yet. .-)
You see, your message comes to sqlite-users as a news post, as you can see
in the first two lines of this email.  When I try to reply, Outlook Express
(yes, I know--thanks) thinks that I am replying to a news post and gives me
a news reply screen, which I can not change to email nor I can send as an
email note.  X does not have newsgroups servers anymore and and so, I can
not push it back.  So I have to take your email and create a new email to
the list and this is a news...

> If you want to send a private email, and are confused by an email
> address like [EMAIL PROTECTED], then don't be.

I am not, but like I said, I can not reply as an email...

> This is GMane's spam protection measure. GMane keeps a mapping from this
> one-off address to my real address, and will forward mail accordingly.

I am trying to have security open google groups, which I can access some of
the "selected" groups.  I believe that there is one that pushes these emails
back and forth.

jic