I have downloaded the amalgamation . I used devC++ builder/compiler by
bloodshed software.
The steps I took to compile the project
1. Create SQLite3 Project
2. Add files to project (sqlite3.c,sqlite3.h,sqlite3ext.h)
3.Go to Project -project options
4.Under Compiler tab ,select optimization->further optimization->best
optimization.
5. Under parameters tab,Additional command line options
        Compiler:   -DBUILDING_DLL=1
                        -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3=1
        Linker: --no-export-all-symbols --add-stdcall-alias
                        --def sqlite3.def
6.Create Win32 dll
7. Compile
8. Creates Sqlite3.dll without any error.

Now I copied this file into D:\Databases\SQLitedb\SqliteFTS folder.
I also copied Sqlite3.exe to this folder.

>From the command prompt I tried the following things

C:\>D:\Databases\SQLitedb\SqliteFTS\Sqlite3.exe

Sqlite> .load libfts3.dll
Unable to open shared library libfts3.dll

Sqlite>select load_extension('libfts3.dll');
Sql error:unable to open shared library libfts3.dll

Sqlite> .load fts3
Unable to open shared library [fts3]

Sqlite>select load_extension('fts3');
Sql error:unable to open shared library [fts3]

So how can I use newly created Sqlite3.dll from command prompt to load
fts.

Thanks