On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Joanne Pham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>  I used the   sqlite3_prepare_v2 in my code and some of the servers are ok
> but one of my server return an error message that "undefined symbol:
> sqlite3_prepare_v2 " when the process is started and access the database
> using sqlite3_prepare_v2 . I don't have any clue why this problem is only
> happened on one single server but no others. Please help if you have an answer

It sounds like you're linking for shared library (or DLL) and the
version of sqlite3 on that one system is very old: it predates the
sqlite3_prepare_v2 function being added to sqlite.  I believe there's
an sqlite3_version() function you can call to find out what version of
the library your application is finding.

Derrell