On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 10:46 PM, Zbigniew Baniewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm sorry to confirm the problem described at http://tinyurl.com/29wc8x
>
>  #v+
>   $ tclsh8.5
>   % package require sqlite3
>   couldn't load file "/usr/lib/sqlite3/libtclsqlite3.so.0":
>   /usr/lib/sqlite3/libtclsqlite3.so.0: undefined symbol: sqlite3StrICmp
>  #v-
>
>  Does there exist any cure?

Nothing simple, unfortunately.  It looks like that function is built
with static linkage as part of the amalgamation, so it's inaccessible
to modules outside of libsqlite3.so.  We need to either rename it so
that it's part of the library's exported API, or do something
different in tclsqlite.c.

It's the only internal function this is a problem with, by the way -
you can check "nm -D libtclsqlite3.so" for all 'U' (undefined)
symbols.

--
Matthew L. Creech