Hi,

  If this is a production system? Then I'd do the following:
     1. Make a backup.
     2. Run Vacuum manually.

  I would automate this as part of a periodic maintenance schedule,
(weekly/bi-weekly etc..)

  This is given then number of bugs and issues with DB corruption when running
vacuum. The developers of sqlite have gone to great lengths to resolve the
vacuum corruption issues, but I tend to error on the side of safety for
production data.

  HTH,
  Ken

Bambero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I have a small problem with database size. I wrote a http session class
to use with sqlite and after few months databse is huge.
I read some about VACUUM but now I don't realy know which solution is
better. Set the auto_vacuum pragma command before creating session
table or calling VACUUM command after remove rows from session table.
Which solution is better and faster in this case ?

Regards,

Bambero
--
Bambero