Hey all,

When using SQLite 3.5.4.1 (a special branch cut for Mozilla, based
mostly off of 3.5.4 with some OS/2 fixes), I'm getting SQLITE_LOCKED
returned unexpectedly.  The documentation seems to indicate that I
should only be getting SQLITE_LOCKED if I'm calling sqlite3_exec
recursively writing to the same table.  However, it seems to me that
I'm having that happen when two different threads are trying to write
to the same table.  I would expect to get SQLITE_BUSY at this point,
but perhaps I'm misusing the API or have the wrong expectations.

This is happening by using a different sqlite3 database pointers, one
for each thread.

Cheers,

Shawn Wilsher
Mozilla Developer