Hello

I know it has already been discussed, but I could not find a detailed
and final answer:

in my database there will be accented characters (like the word
"ação", which means "action" and I have to make SELECT LIKE statements
to which "AÇÃO" and "ação" would be met in the same query.

I'm using brazilian-portuguese WinXP, (I guess it is unicode, but I'm
not sure) and Visual Studio 2005 with the SQLite ADO.net library.

Could anyone give me a hint on how to set up the database creation and
further openings, and how should be the SELECT query to match both
upper and lower case of accented words?

Thanks a lot!
Francisco

--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and