On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:23:51 -0400, you wrote:

>I've had good luck with Mike Cariotoglou's free Sqlite3Explorer
>    http://www.singular.gr/sqlite/
>
> I especially like being able execute just the
> sql command that I've highlighted.

I agree. I played with a few other frontends, but
always find myself back in Sqlite3Explorer.

> Some other interesting features:
>
> --Access-ish query designer (if you like that sort of thing)
> --Integrated with to a report generator module.
> --Import using regular expression (simple example at
> http://readlist.com/lists/sqlite.org/sqlite-users/1/9231.html )

I never use them, but the people I distribute my
databases + Sqlite3Explorer to may need it.

The SQLite Manager add-on for Firefox is nice too, but
I didn't find a way to start FireFox with this add-on
opening the database I'm interested in from a shell
script, or associate my preferred sqlite3 filename
extension (.db3) with it.

The command (wrapped by mail):

<path>\firefox.exe -chrome
chrome://sqlitemanager/content/sqlitemanager.xul
mydb.db3

just doesn't do the trick.
--
  (  Kees Nuyt