In the BIG db I have worked on there is a table that log every insert/update
on specific and important tables and a log of every sql statement execute
but I haven't ever see a db under version control with svn (or csv or git or
any other).

--
[image: Just A Little Bit Of
Geekness]<http://feeds.feedburner.com/%7Er/JustALittleBitOfGeekness/%7E6/1>