On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Samuel Neff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Is this related to a change in the CVS source or is there something we're
>  doing wrong in building the amalgamation?
>
>  We're building the amalgmation on Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz),
>  2.6.17-1.2142_FC4smp #1 SMP i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
>
>  We're compiling sqlite in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 as part of
>  System.Data.SQLite (.NET) which uses sqlite3.c and compiles fine with
>  sqlite3.c from the 3.5.8 distribution on the sqlite.org website.

Fhe configure script is picking up standard headers like <stdint.h> on
Linux which aren't supported in Visual Studio.

If you want to build the amalgamation on Linux without detecting
Linux-supported headers, you don't need to use autoconf - try:

1. Unpack the source tarball
2. cp Makefile.linux-gcc Makefile
3. make sqlite3.c

--