Mahalakshmi wrote
> What about Japanese Kanji?
> Will sqlite sort all the Hiragana,Katakana,Kanji.

Igor Tandetnik wrote

>> Not out of the box. You will have to implement a custom collation. Or,
>> you can build SQLite with ICU support, then it >> will use ICU collation
>> functions.

Thanks a lot.
But I didn't get the point.
Do I want to write my own string comparison code and use that as Custom
Collation .If so where can I find the examples.(or)
I can use just sqlite3_create_function( *gpst_SqliteInstance, "shellstatic",
0, SQLITE_UTF16, 0, shellstaticFunc, 0, 0); My database has UTF16 encoding.

Even if the collation is UTF8, Sqlite will do memcmp() say 1st record has
the Unicode 6B4C and 2nd records has 30A2.If sqlite is comparing byte by
byte means then 30A2 only has to come as first record.Is it right? But I am
not getting.

Please help to clarify this.

Thanks & Regards,
Mahalakshmi