On May 14, 2008, at 2:14 PM, Petite Abeille wrote:

> On May 14, 2008, at 8:10 PM, D. Richard Hipp wrote:
>
>> Works for me.  Did you compile the shell yourself or use the prebuilt
>> binary?
>
> I did compile it myself. Any additional configuration(s) one should
> take care of to enable this pragma?

No.  It should just work.  As I said, I can't get it to fail.

What is the result of the pragma statement - what does it return.  It
should return the new journal mode:

     $ sqlite3 test.db
     sqlite3> PRAGMA journal_mode=OFF;
    off

If you did not see the "off" return, then perhaps you mistyped the
pragma name.  Unrecognized pragmas are silently ignored (a feature,
not a bug).

D. Richard Hipp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]