[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> My DB file is too big, how can I provide it to your guys?

You said a compressed copy of the database file is 18M.

One possibility is to create a bug report ticket at
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/captcha?nxp=/cvstrac/tktnew and attach the
compressed database file to the bug report. Then it would be available
to anyone who needs to look at it. I don't think there is a limitation
on the size of an attached file, but I could be wrong.

> Even the DB is damaged, sqlite should return an fault result instead of
> crashing, shouldn't it?

You are correct, it should not crash. That's why it is important to get
a copy of the database that is causing the problem so that it can be
used to find the bug.

Dennis Cote