From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SQLite : text datatype and referential integrity
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 17:09:25 +0000

Hi,
Say one defines a column to be of text type,
but you want only 'text'  to contain only  alphabetic characters,
no numeric characters, how would one create this rule and enforce it
in SQLite SQL or does one have to use triggers.
Another question I have is, has proper referential integrity been finally
established
and things like full joins and other joins.
I am fairly new to SQLite and in researching things I would find things about
older versions of SQLite and then hear rumors that they have been fixed in the
newer
version, but I am not sure.

Palmer