I am using SQLite to maintain some transaction information but I see that if
I stop the transaction in between then my database gets corrupted i.e. there
is no Rollback from this point, hence there is only some data of the
transaction which is written into the database. This means that SQLite is
not working in an atomic manner.
While going through the code I found that SQLite code calls a write function
multiple times to write data into the database and so I put the breakpoint
at the point where the write function is called and after few writes if I
stop the transaction then the SQLite does not recover from this which leads
to Database corruption.

Can anybody suggest how can I solve this problem?