"*System.Data.SQLite *is an enhanced version of the original SQLite
<http://www.sqlite.org/>database engine.  It is a complete drop-in
replacement for the original sqlite3.dll"

If you don't use original sqlite I think you can't get any help here ...

--
[image: Just A Little Bit Of
Geekness]<http://feeds.feedburner.com/%7Er/JustALittleBitOfGeekness/%7E6/1>