On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 03:39:01PM -0700, Bruce Robertson scratched on the wall:
> Thanks, but I'm gonna need some further instruction or examples or pointers
> to a resource as none of these statements mean anything to me.

  These are C API function calls.  If you're not using the C API, none
  of this applies.

  Otherwise:  http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/funclist.html

   -j

> > Use this sequence:
> >
> > sqlite3_open
> > sqlite3_prepare_v2        //Compiles SQL statement
> >
> > loop
> >  sqlite3_bind...         //Binds variables
> >
> >  sqlite3_step            //Executes statement
> >
> >  sqlite3_reset           //Readies compiled statement for binding to vars
> > until finished
> > sqlite3_finalize          //Destroys compiled statement
> > sqlite3_close
> >

> > Bruce Robertson wrote:
> >> Can somebody point me to documentation or examples of sqlite prepare
> >> statements and their purose?

"'People who live in bamboo houses should not throw pandas.' Jesus said that."
   - "The Ninja", www.AskANinja.com, "Special Delivery 10: Pop!Tech 2006"