If I launch two sqlite3.exe processes to the same database and do "begin
exclusive" in one and "begin" in the second I do not get a busy/locked error
in the second (not until you run some other sql like select or insert).
What situation can cause "begin" to get a busy/locked error?  (plain begin,
of course begin immediate or begin exclusive can get locked errors).

Thanks,

Sam

We're Hiring! Seeking passionate Flex, C#, or C++ (RTSP, H264) developer.
Position is in the Washington D.C. metro area. Contact
[EMAIL PROTECTED]