On Jun 13, 2008, at 12:22 AM, Jeff Godfrey wrote:

> Thanks for the quick solution.  I've adjusted my code accordingly.
> So,
> do you consider this a buglet or more just the closing of a gap that
> shouldn't have existed in the first place?  It's interesting that the
> original code works outside of a proc in 3.5.9, but not inside...

The TCL interface assigns values to variables where the name of the
variable is the "column name" in the result set.  But SQLite makes no
promises about what a column name is going to be unless you use an
"AS" clause on each column.  The column naming algorithm for results
without an AS clause has changed in the past and will probably change
again in the future.  So make no assumptions.  Always use an AS clause.

D. Richard Hipp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]