Dear Virgilio,

 We enabled the functional level linking using SQLIte, but we are getting
the "unresolved exteral symbol sqlite3_open referenced in function" error
which means the sqlite3.lib file we have generated is not valid? if so
kindly help us to generate the lib file for ARMV4T processor.

Thanks & Regards,
kartthikeyan.s