Hi,
I've recently created a database with latitude/longitude points in it, and
now I need to search for points without a given rectangle. With 60,000
points I'm able to retrieve a rectangle of 50 points in ~1 second. This is
way too slow, so I wanted to try out the rtree extension.

However at the moment I'm unable to compile it, so I was wondering if anyone
had a DLL for windows which I could use. I am using PHP 5.x to access my
SQLite database, so the extension must be compatible with the sqlite
included with that.

Would anyone be able to give me such a DLL? Also is there a good write up on
how to use this extension? I've been following the mailing list, but another
source would be helpful.

thanks
Andrew