Hi,

I have s question about avoiding locked database errors by closing a
connection in these circumstances.
In my test application this works and I also can see that the related
data has been inserted.

But in my main application I also close the connection without success.

Is it possible, that there are some open connections around, opened with

   char* databaseNameBuffer = "mydb";
   int nReturn = sqlite3_open(databaseNameBuffer, &m_pDatabase1);
   nReturn = sqlite3_open(databaseNameBuffer, &m_pDatabase2);

Doing some reading on m_pDatabase1
Doing some changing on m_pDatabase2

   nReturn = sqlite3_close(m_pDatabase1);

and then reopen

   nReturn = sqlite3_open(databaseNameBuffer, &m_pDatabase1);

to change other data while m_pDatabase2 has locked the database to be
the cause of locked database ?

Or will m_pDatabase2 be invalid after  m_pDatabase1 has been closed ?

I have trouble with closing the database and still locking problems.
How could I see, if I have such dangling open
database handle m_pDatabase2 ?

Any help ?