> I am considering to use SQLite in my current embedded application
> project.  It's a ARM9/Linux.  Do you experts think it is a good idea?
> And, is there any tips or considerations in this combination?

Currently using SQLite on an ARM7 running ucLinux.

SQLite is an excellent choice for many embedded applications, but you
need to read up to make sure it is an appropriate match for your
problem.  A good starting point is:

   http://www.sqlite.org/whentouse.html

The things I really like:

 - the library is very small, but you get an awful lot of functionality.

 - SQLite uses a single database file and its cross platform.  So,
   you can pull the database over to a PC and easily do analysis
   of your data using a variety of languages like python or tcl.

 - the mailing list has lots of very smart and helpful people.

HTH