Anyone has any clues on this?

Best Regards,
N.Rajesh
Courage is the knowledge of how to fear what ought to be feared and how not to
fear what ought not to be feared.> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
sqlite-users@sqlite.org> Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:33:53 +0000> Subject:
[sqlite] select with union fails on an attached database for 500 records> > >
Hi All,> > We are facing a problem with the select command with union on an
attached database and getting an error "SQL logic error or missing database"> >
1.We have an active database connection (for eg a.db which contains a table
with following columns)CREATE TABLE Contact_Primary_Info([uid] BIGINT PRIMARY
KEY NOT NULL,[phonename] VARCHAR(41) ,[phonenumber] VARCHAR(42));> 2.We have
created an in memory database with the attach database command (attach
':memory:' as 'SIM' ) with a similar schema.CREATE TABLE SIM.Contact_SIM
([itemId] BIGINT PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL,[name] VARCHAR(41) ,[number]
VARCHAR(42));> where SIM is the attached database.> > 3.Now the usecase we want
to get all the records in the Contact_Primary_Info and Contact_SIM table..The
following is the query i wrote:> > select phonename,uid from
contact_primary_info union select name,itemId from Contact_SIM order by 1 ASC;>
> > We created 250 records in the SIM.Contact_SIM table and tried the above
query for 10 to 100 records in the table Contact_Primary_Info.> It worked
perfectly.When we create 500 records in the Contact_Primary_Info table,we are
getting an error on the sqlite3_step command which states > "SQL logic error or
missing database"> > > Can anyone please help us on whats going wrong with
this?The system we are trying is an embedded device which runs on a ARM11
processor.> > > Best Regards,> N.Rajesh> Courage is the knowledge of how to
fear what ought to be feared and how not to fear what ought not to be feared.>