Hi,

Newbie question regarding in-memory databases. I read in the wiki pages
that it is not safe to use same db connection across multiple threads. I
am trying to use an in-memory database. My understanding is that opening
a connection with ":memory:" creates the database and closing it erases
the same. If I were to use one connection per thread will i end up
creating distinct memory db's for each thread? is it possible to use a
single in-memory db that can be accessed by different threads in a
multithreaded environment? Any help doc on this is appreciated.

Regards,
Karthik