I can also get it to work with a small application on my machine, against the
same database/table.
Also it works sometimes in the main application.
I thought I had it working last night but it was just a fluke compile
success I think.
I suspect it might be the size of the application that is causing a problem.
I have sent it all to George at NSBasic, he asked to look at it. It is too
big to paste. (175K plus db)