On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:53 PM, D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The error only occurs if the temp_store value really is trying to
> change.  If the new temp_store value is the same as the old, no error
> is generated.  Are you sure you had not already issued the PRAGMA once
> before, prior to starting the transaction?
>

> D. Richard Hipp
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We searched our entire codebase and that is only set in one place and always
within a transaction (yes, bad, we'll fix it for future builds).  Even in
our unit testing we queried the value before our call and it was 0, we
confirmed we were in a transaction, then we issued the pragma without error,
and requeried the value and got back 2.  I don't know if that is considered
a change though--if 0 (default) results in being memory and then explicitly
changing it to memory.

We're on Windows XP and 2003 using sqlite 3.5.9 built from amalgamation and
sqlite.net 1.0.48.0.

Thanks,

Sam