В сообщении от Sunday 20 July 2008 21:20:19 Jay A. Kreibich написал(а):
>   The good news is that you can re-implement the LIKE function fairly
>   easily.  There have been a number of posts in the past dealing with
>   using external Unicode/I18N libraries to implement a more complete
>   'LIKE' function.

There is unicode extension in /ext/icu of SQLite source code. I can't compile
this extension but source code is simple and I think compilation is not very
hard.

From readme file:
This directory contains source code for the SQLite "ICU" extension, an
integration of the "International Components for Unicode" library with
SQLite. Documentation follows.

    1. Features

        1.1  SQL Scalars upper() and lower()
        1.2  Unicode Aware LIKE Operator