Nothing stands out ... is your callback being called at all?  What's it look
like?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Nelson
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 2:00 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Resources for newbies.

here's the create code:
            if( sqlite3_exec( m_pdbData,
            "create table Event( Key TEXT[unique], DateTime DATE, Event
blob, MotionData1 blob, MotionData2 blob, MotionData3 blob, MotionData4
blob, MotionData5 blob, MotionData6 blob, MotionData7 blob, MotionData8
blob, MotionData9 blob, MotionData10 blob, MotionData11 blob, MotionData12
blob, MotionData13 blob, MotionData14 blob, MotionData15 blob, MotionData16
blob, PRIMARY KEY (Key) );", &Callback, this, &lpszErr ) != 0 )
 (have also used TEXT instead of blob)

here I add a record:
                strSql.Format( "insert or replace into Event values( '%s',
'%s', '%s', '%s', '%s', '%s', '%s', '%s', '%s', '%s', '%s', '%s', '%s',
'%s', '%s', '%s', '%s', '%s', '%s' );",
                    strKey, szSQLDateTime, strArgs + " /t " + szDateTime,
                  m_strMotionData[0],
                  m_strMotionData[1],
                  m_strMotionData[2],
                  m_strMotionData[3],
                  m_strMotionData[4],
                  m_strMotionData[5],
                  m_strMotionData[6],
                  m_strMotionData[7],
                  m_strMotionData[8],
                  m_strMotionData[9],
                  m_strMotionData[10],
                  m_strMotionData[11],
                  m_strMotionData[12],
                  m_strMotionData[13],
                  m_strMotionData[14],
                  m_strMotionData[15]
                   );
             sqlite3_open( m_strFile, &m_pdbData );
             sqlite3_exec( m_pdbData, strSql, &Callback, this, &lpszErr );
              sqlite3_close( m_pdbData );
(note m_strMotionData are strings -- small values work, and around 64 chars
each the following query fails)

here's the query:
           sqlite3_open( m_strFile, &m_pdbData );
           sqlite3_exec( m_pdbData, "select * from Event" , &Callback, this,
&lpszErr );
            sqlite3_close( m_pdbData );

err msg: "SQL logic error or bad database"

thanks again,
dave

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 4:44 PM, Robert Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Can we see the code you're using that's failing?
>
> Also, I'm unclear ... you're calling sqlite3_exec() to select the rows as
> well as insert them?

I'll