first of all, hello to the board and all users!

now to my problem: i want a jdbc:sqlite connection per
"mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar". everthing works fine, as long as the
db-file is not packed with the rest of the program to a jar-file. i found
out that the files in a jar-file are reachable by expressios with an
exclamation mark so the path to my db-file should be:
"jar:file://C:/af.jar!/af.db"
now i tried to use this expression with the jdbc:sqlite-driver, with this
outcome:

connection =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:sqlite://jar:file:/C:/af.jar!/af.db");

but it doesnt work at all...
so the main question is: is that even possible? because it works fine when i
just take a normal path to a second testing-db-file next to my jar-file like
this:

connection = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:sqlite://C:/af.db");

one more thing: when i execute my program with this expression
("jdbc:sqlite://jar:file:/C:/af.jar!/af.db") it takes a huge time to realise
that it cant connect to this database, when i change it to
"jdbc:sqlite://jar:file:/C:/af.jar!/af2222222.db" it needs no time to
realise that this file doesnt exist at all, so i think that my script is
able to connect to the db-file, but cant read it, or something like that.
maybe is that a problem with jarfiles?!

thank you for all replies kyuuu

ps: sorry for my bad english