Hi  Stephen Woodbridge,

> (although it might
> > be an interesting academic exercise to make a VFS port of SQLite
> that uses
> > memory arrays for read/write ops.)

Do u have any ref impl of this kind?

regards
ragha

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!