I've done very little programming related to currency (dollars, etc.) and I'm
wondering if I need to worry about rounding errors. Since SQLite doesn't
appear to have a currency type, I had planned on using REAL instead. But I
have a lot of reports to print out and I could see rounding errors with
REAL.

Another alternative would be to use an INTEGER to store the number of
pennies. But I don't really know how much of an issue this is and I'd
appreciate any comments from anyone who has dealt with it.

Thanks.