Greetings,

> As Michael Knigge has suggested, you may just rename the parameter to
> something else and then have something like
>
>    MyStruct* data = (MyStruct*)foo;
>
> as the first line in your callback() function.

Got it.

Sorry but I make a mistake before, the '3rd argument' ought to be '4th
argument', so the question should be:

        It means that while passing the 4th argument in sqlite3_exec(), the
argument has been casted to void* ?

However, thank you for your explanation for the callback function.

I have another problem now, it sounds silly but...

Each time I reply, it create a new topic, but not listing the reply
under the original mail. How to make my reply mail is exactly list under
the original mail somebody posted?