-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Minbiole
Sent: August 30, 2008 1:21 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQLite 3.6.1 memory leak?

Ulric Auger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since I updated to SQLite 3.6.1 I have a memory leak when my application
> exits.
>
> If I compile using SQLite 3.5.8 I don't have the memory leak.

Be sure to call sqlite3_shutdown() just before the application exits--
this should free any outstanding resources held by SQLite.  (As a test,
I commented out this shutdown call, and was able to reproduce the same
leak warning message you reported.)