Hi All,
I have an application which is used one of the variable is "long long int".
This variable is used for storing the big number and
I used  sqlite3_bind_int to bind this variable. One for while I have seen the
negative number in the database for this variable.
It seems like this variable is overloaded. The sqlite3_bind_int didn't work in
this case.
I have read the sqlite'document and found that there are two other binding
function sqlite3_bind_int64, sqlite_uint64 to bind the columns.
Which function (sqlite3_bind_int64, sqlite_uint64 ) for me to use if my
datatype is long long int in C++
Thanks,
JP