Hi -- I wonder if anybody can help? I recently tried to update my copy of
sqlite on my machine (running OS X 10.4) and stupidly overwrote my system's
copy (i.e. I didn't use the /usr/local prefix).

Now OS X 10.4 is fairly broken, and as far as I can ascertain it seems the
default install of sqlite that comes with OS 10.4 is a patched version of
3.1.3. I've tried installing the vanilla 3.1.3 but that doesn't seem to fix
my problems.

Does anybody have any suggestions on what I could do?

Is there a patch for 3.1.3 for the OS X 10.4 version available?

Any help/ideas greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

~ Eliza Gu