On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 11:44:24AM +0200, Lothar Behrens scratched on the wall:
> Hi,
>
> I do have any unfinalized statements in my application when compiled
> on Windows, but not on Mac OS X.
>
> Is there any difference I am missing to attent for ?
>
> How could I see, wich statement (statement handle or SQL query to be
> used in that statement) is unfinalized ?
>
> I do not have any differences in my compiler switches (defines).

  Since Mac OS X now comes with a copy of the SQLite libs installed
  (that are somewhat out of date), be very careful you're linking against
  your development libs and not the system libs.

  IIRC, there was a behavior change a few versions back having to do
  with how unfinalized statements were handled when you attempt to
  close the database.

  If you're linking against a recent download on Windows and an older
  system lib on the Mac, that might explain the different behavior.

   -j

"Our opponent is an alien starship packed with atomic bombs.  We have
 a protractor."   "I'll go home and see if I can scrounge up a ruler
 and a piece of string."  --from Anathem by Neal Stephenson